Want catwalk-worthy skin in FOUR easy steps?
With a busy schedule of photo shoots, catwalks and parties, models need to make sure they take care of their skin, especially during fashion month. And during Milan Fashion Week, global skincare brand Sunday Riley was tasked with helping top catwalk stars stay radiant, refreshed and ready to go.
The cult brand’s experts revealed their behind-the-scenes secrets with FEMAIL, giving you all the tips and tricks you need to achieve that same runway complexion at home – and it’s surprisingly simple.
All you need is five minutes and just four of Sunday Riley’s flagship products, including the CEO 15% Brightening Vitamin Serum and the Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment. Ready to learn more? Read on …
Runway Ready: At Milan Fashion Week, it was global skincare brand Sunday Riley working hard to help top catwalk stars look radiant, refreshed and ready to go
Fashion Capital: The skincare brand, named after founder, CEO and product formulator Sunday Riley, was named the first official skincare sponsor of Milan Fashion Week, bringing its products cruelty-free and backed by science in Italy’s fashion capital.
Hero Products: Sunday Riley revealed how to recreate the sparkle of a home runway show in minutes. You only need four key products, including CEO 15% Vitamin Brightening Serum (pictured)
So what makes Sunday Riley so special?
1. Pioneer formulas: Sunday Riley uses advanced, clinically proven ingredients blended with balancing herbs to create amazing products that act quickly, yet are gentle enough for all skin types (making them easy to share with your sister, mom or best friend. ).
We love that instead of artificial fragrances, Sunday Riley scents its products with extracts and oils from deliciously fresh flowers and plants, while harsh cleansers based on mineral oil and sulfate are replaced with gentle alternatives and very effective.
The ingredients are also of the highest quality and are sourced from suppliers verified for good manufacturing practices in places like the US, UK, France and Italy. So you can rest easy knowing that you are only putting the best on your skin.
2. The personal touch: Sunday, an entrepreneur and mother of four, creates each formulation herself at the brand’s headquarters in Houston, TX.
She even drew on some of her daughters’ unique skin needs to create some of the products – proof that moms really know better!
3. Commitment to the planet: It’s not enough for skin care brands to make great products these days. We want them to do great things for the environment as well. Luckily, Sunday Riley really does live up to it.
The brand is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and is B Corp certified.
To help offset his carbon footprint, Sunday Riley buys carbon credits, uses energy-efficient shipping and manufacturing methods, and funds the planting of thousands of trees each year to reforest our Earth.
Revealed: Top products YOU need to know
Heroic Product: Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment works as a moisturizer and mask
From moisturizers and exfoliators to oils and SPF, Sunday Riley has products to meet all of your skin care needs, regardless of your age or skin type. Here are just four of the standout products we can’t live without:
PDG 15% Brightening Vitamin Serum, $ 85: CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum is made from a sophisticated, ultra-potent form of Vitamin C called THD Ascorbate.
Bestseller: Auto Correct Brightening & Deflated Eye Cream banishes tired eyes with its energizing and soothing formula
The formula is targeted to quickly combat dullness, dark spots and discolorations at the source, leaving your skin firmer and more radiant.
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, $ 122: This multi-tasking moisturizer and mask has an innovative formula that contains highly potent purified lactic acid, as well as skin-brightening licorice.
The ingredients work to deeply exfoliate and repair the appearance of dull, congested and sun damaged skin.
Ceramic Glide Cleanser, $ 35: This gentle, herbal cleanser removes impurities while providing clean hydration, for smaller pores and a clean, glowing complexion.
Key ingredients include rice and olive oil esters which help balance and soften sensitive skin for a healthier-looking complexion.
Auto Correct Brightening & Deflated Eye Cream, $ 65: This bestseller banishes tired eyes with its formula with caffeine, horse chestnut, shea butter, watermelon extract and ginseng, which combine to energize and soothe. It also reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
And here’s how to use them to create that runway-ready look …
A ready and stable glow: A Sunday Riley skincare session during Milan Fashion Week
Gentle on the skin: Ceramic Slip cleanser removes impurities while providing clean hydration
Combine these products in just three easy steps to give yourself a runway glow in minutes.
1. Start with a nourishing cleanser that removes dirt and impurities and provides clean hydration with Ceramic Slip Cleanser.
2. Next, apply two pumps of the CEO 15% Brightening Vitamin Serum for antioxidant protection and a vitamin C boost, followed by the Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, which is applied directly to the skin.
3. Finally, apply 1 to 2 pearl-sized pumps of Auto Correct Deflated Brightening Eye Cream which instantly gives a brighter, lifted look while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
CLICK ON HERE FOR THE SUNDAY RILEY RANGE AND DISCOVER MORE