Which of these 6 school mothers are you?
One of the things you learn when your kids go to school is that as parents we go straight back to our high school days of jocks, nerds, and other high school clichés. There are six types of moms you’re going to meet no matter where your kids go to school. Which one are you?
1. Bullying moms – These are the moms who take charge of the PTA meetings by getting up and shouting. They know you have an opinion, but they also know it’s the wrong one.
2. Sporty moms – These are the busiest moms you’ll ever meet. They drive a van or a huge SUV because they need space to take their kids and gear to baseball, soccer, swimming, and all other sports known to man. His kids will either be Olympians or that guy who growls too loud at the gym when he lifts weights.
3. Cool moms – Do you know the cool girls from high school? They’ve grown up now and look like the cover of Mom You Wish You Looked Like magazine. The good news is, she’s the mom who invites everyone over to her house for margaritas and has craft projects to keep the beasts happy.
4. Budding moms – They want to be a cool mom, but they’re the social climbers of all of mom. Unless you’re a cool mom, they don’t have a lot of time for you.
5. Lonely moms – Not much is known about these moms because they leave right after dropping the monsters in the morning, never help in their child’s classroom, and don’t talk to anyone. If you are at her house and she tells you not to go into her garage refrigerator, do as she tells you. This is where she keeps her heads cut off.
6. Granola moms – These Earth Mamas will have you gulping down shots of wheatgrass when she invites you to her house for a drink. You’ll have to get used to eating its gluten-free, fat-free tofu brownies made with grated carrots. They are delicious, really. Yes. Stay away from her too.